Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oprah's Show Today on Domestic Violence

I wish she would have brought on the ex-girlfriend of the man who liked to be beaten and then take a shower and then they would have sex. MIXED MESSAGE QUEEN is what I would call her.

And Sir's wife seemed addictive to whatever he offered because I didn't believe her for a second that she would get up and leave. As for the black guy, whose name I don't remember, his wife as well didn't give me the impression that she was doing that much leaving.

But most important, Oprah never addressed the issue of women who like to hit. And after dramatically stating that "Chris Brown Hit Rihanna", she came back after the break and had to correct herself to say "it is allegedged that Chris Brown Hit Rihanna."


I am not supporting Chris Brown. But years ago there was a tv show that would show what happened from four points of view. And until we learn the truth, that is how we should look at Chris Brown and Rihanna.

For example, let's say that Rihanna was headbutting Chris as he drove causing him to possibly lose control. She does it one more time in trying to get the keys from the ignition and he uses his elbow and forarm to steady and hold her head while he stops. He could in a scenario like that almost choke her because his strenght was on steading the wheel and not on her.

A major fight inside a tight car where the woman is beaten like Rihanna was may mean some of the injuries weren't from a beating but a sudden stop to the car. I'd like to see someone reinact all that happened. I bet it is not easy to do.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Even if a woman is hitting a man, that man should never hit a woman.

Arlene Jones said...

I corrected my post. I AM NOT SUPPORTING CHRIS BROWN.

But we don't know if CHRIS BROWN HIT RIHANNA OR WHAT HAPPENED.

My whole stance is that just as MEN ARE TAUGHT TO NOT HIT A WOMAN, WOMEN NEED TO BE TAUGHT TO NOT HIS AS WELL!