Saturday, December 05, 2009

Food 4 Less' Response

I wonder how many of you will take the time to write Food 4 Less and express your concern. If you don't, it wil happen over and over again.

=====================================================================================

Dear Ms. Jones:

Thank you for contacting Food 4 Less! I do apologize for the situation you encountered at your local Food 4 Less. I will certainly forward your comments over to the appropriate parties for review.

Again, thank you for contacting Food 4 Less!

Sincerely,
Amy Rinner
Consumer Affairs

1 comment:

Arlene Jones said...

The manager for Food 4 Less called and apologized and offered me a $15 gift certificate. However, when I went to pick it up, rather than come down in person and again extend an apology, he told the clerk to give me the card. So another email is going to Food 4 Less.